Friday, June 5, 2009

LAZINESS

So, I know I still haven't told you what WAPi is. Honestly it's because of laziness. WAPi stands for words and pictures. It's a bi-monthly event that is being put on by British Council Malawi, this is a project that I am involved in. But that's all that I'm telling you. It's laziness, that I haven't done more. Like posted pictures or said more about WAPi. My plan is to start a WAPi blog but again...laziness. That's the problem when you get lazy it is so hard to bring yourself out of that rut. I just don't know how to drag myself out. I just feel so exhausted, unmotivated and creative. I think it's cause all my energy went into this event. Then we had it, and now I have no more creative energy left. I knew an energy boost but I dont know what will boost it. Any suggestions?

No comments: