Monday, August 11, 2008

My Bad...LOL


I received some good advice from a close friend the other day. Yes, I know I will not crouch down while I am wearing a skirt. I am not used to wearing skirts (everyday) and I noticed in every picture I was in a pose that I would normally do when I am wearing pants. I noticed it when I was going through my pictures. It's pretty funny. Good thing my underwear wasn't showing. Now I will have to constantly remind myself. No crouching for pictures in a skirt. But the other reason why I crouched is because the ground was dirty and I didn't want to get my clothes or my skin dirty. I hope to get over my scornfulness soon as I am sure I will encounter many more things that are dirty. But have no fear, you will not see anymore pictures like that.

5 comments:

Keiko said...

haha...that pic is pretty funny. are you required to wear a skirt every day?

Antonio said...

Soon you will get used, and then everything will seem to him to be much more logical and easy.

Cordial regards.

Unknown said...

Just read all your entries. I think we are truly blessed to have such a caring,dynamic, ancestor appointed visionary over there telling the story and sharing your reflections and experiences.
As you are already beginning to realize you are dealing with an entirely different value system than your own. Analyze this and you will be better able to cope. Remember the Seven Principles!
From Veronica with love.
Hotep!
ACHA

AJ said...

yes i have to wear a skirt everyday. i cannot go into the newsroom wearing pants. It's quite irritating at times. I used to work at the CBC in canda and i wore jeans everyday to work. that was the culture. Personally i hate skirts. And i can count the number of times i wore a skirt at the cbc. but when in rome...

Mep said...

Hey Mandy,
Hope all is well with you. Are you adjusting to your new environment?
I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. I am praying daily for your health and safety.

Please stay well!
Love,
Aunty Marcea