Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PLEASE LET ME APOLOGIZE

So I have to admit that I have been a terrible terrible blogger. Honestly I just became so not that interested in blogging. it's hard to keep up with it. divulge all your personal feelings and challenges into cyberspace. well it's difficult for me. And sometimes I just have a short attention span. In any case I am back on the blog. but look out for shorter blog posts. I dont have time to write out three day diary entries. in any case an update for all you people. I finished my eight month placement with a radio station in Malawi. Now I am back working with an intergovernmental organization and ngo's as well on the side along with being a freelance journalist. My time in Malawi will be for another year. Am excited about what I am doing here. I'm in search of a real life adventure. I hope I find it here. Until next time.

No comments: